Tuesday, May 12, 2009

George of the Jungle

Today was Joey's first experience on the John Deere. I think Daddy enjoyed it more than the boy did, but they both seemed to have fun. I'm not sure if Joey knew what to think, but there were smiles, so we'll try it again next time.

I've also been walking Joey around the yard, letting him touch the flowers and the tree branches. He loves to pull the petals off. I'm not sure what he's staring at in this picture, but it sure looks interesting, doesn't it?

Finally, since he is over six months, I thought now would be a good time for a reference shot. It seems easiest (to me) to see how he's grown when I look at him in his carseat. Check out Walkin' the Dog (3 months), Kung Fu Fighting (six weeks), and Dr. Feelgood (one week) to see the difference. He'll be off to school in no time.

1 comment:

mom said...

love the picture in the stroller he's laughing because hes making me wait for the nana word !!!! ps i'll pick out pictures today or tomorrow love mom