Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr. Big Stuff

Yes, yes. I know I've already included a post this week which alludes to (or comes right out and talks about) how big Joey is getting. Well, now you get another one. This is the mat that's supposed to go on the bottom of the pack 'n play. Since we play a lot on the floor, and we have hardwood floors (not good for the head when he rolls/falls over), we use this mat. And it's already getting too small for him. (I remember when we used to put him to sleep the short way across the bassinet.) We'll have to invest in that rubberized flooring and just put it everywhere ;-)

After lunch today, I thought I'd play around with the self-portrait feature on my camera. The pictures totally came out like we were in one of those photo booths, so I went ahead and made them black and white and put them together. I was going to just put them together in a long line, but I figured that would take up way too much space on the blog. This looks cute, too. I especially love the candid nature of the pictures - Joey hiding his face in one, grabbing my nose in another. We do have fun together.

3 comments:

rockle said...

that "photo booth" picture is TOTALLY going in the grandkids calendar for 2010.

Shelze said...

I love this picture! I love how is taking your nose...

mom said...

pictures are way too cutesy!!!! put a comforter on the floor just fold in half love mom