Monday, December 15, 2008

Kung Fu Fighting


When we woke up yesterday morning, I realized I must have left swords on the ends of Joey's fingers, as he had scratched himself on both sides of his nose, drawing blood. Makes him look a little like he got into a scrap at the bar after someone insulted him mama. He's been wearing his little mittens ever since.

And doesn't he look just like Pop-Pop when he wears his winter hat? He had to have his hat on today; it was only 6 degrees this morning when we left for my doctor's appointment, and I didn't want him getting sick. (It was my 6-week check-up and all is good.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you and can't wait to get my hands on joey you can't tell the scratches i can't find them love you mom

Shelze said...

He does look like Pop-Pop. I can't wait to see you! Love you and miss you!

rockle said...

is that an official nana beanie (tm)? or an IMPOSTOR?

burger-burger said...

an impostor. we got it from the hospital when he was born.