Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Have a Drink on Me

I was "cleaning" out my camera, and apparently I forgot to upload a few images. This one's from Sunday, I think, as we were getting ready to go food shopping. Joey's not great with the sippy cup, but we figure he'll only get better if he keeps trying. Don't you just want to know what secret he's keeping? (Daddy says the secret's in his diaper.)

This one is from this morning. Joey's been sitting up better all by himself. But I'm still not comfortable leaving him there for long, so in this one he's looking up at me as I play contortionist to make sure I'm there if he starts to fall over. I'm sure I'll get a better one soon, or at least when Daddy's home.

PS - If you pay attention to any of the photos we've posted recently, you'll notice the boy's no longer a red-head. Thanks, Nana, for scratching off all that cradle cap.

3 comments:

rockle said...

wait ... what? it can be SCRATCHED OFF? how did i not know this? i would have told you to do that sooner.

rockle said...

ps - ask her if she has a cure for RATTY-ASS MEDUSA HEAD.

mom said...

he is so adorable i miss you both ...all love mom