Friday, May 29, 2009

Land Down Under

Is Joey not adorable in his Steve Irwin hat? I mean, come on. Too cute. (We had to upgrade to this one already because his head is getting big.) It ended up being a nice day (after a noon-time sprinkle), so we played outside for a bit today. Joey spent the first fifteen minutes just staring at everything. And the airplanes still catch him by surprise.

This one is from yesterday, or maybe Wednesday? I can't keep track. Anyway, he was playing with his rings and hamming it up for the camera.

PS - I can't wait for my sister and her Nikon to come visit. Just imagine how much better all these pictures will be! Oh, yeah, and I can't wait to see G and Cupcake, too ;-)

2 comments:

rockle said...

that hat is SPECTACULAR.

mom said...

he is getting so biggg ! i know shae will want to push the stroller shes been practicing of course with nothing in it love mom