Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I was downloading pictures from today's excursion to the park with the Schulers when I realized I had some pictures I hadn't downloaded from the last few days. Joey had such a great smile in this one, I had to share it.

Today is an absolutely beautiful day, near 80, so our friends came over and we headed outside. So much fun! Joey and Sammy just hung out together in the strollers, looking at the trees and all the other kids playing in the park. They are definitely a pair of curious Georges!

We also tried out the swings today. Joey seemed to like it. I mean, no huge smiles, but no crying, either, so we'll keep at it. He must take after his dad, because he really didn't want to look at the camera at all. I managed to get this shot in, and it even looks like he's waving hi. He can't wait to show his favorite cousin Shae the swings!

2 comments:

mom said...

he is so cute and the swings are great are they the ones on ginnys walk or closer to your house ???? love mom

burger-burger said...

if you go left on greenview, it's the park where we throw the poop out.