Friday, May 22, 2009

Cut My Hair

Who knew The Who would be so useful? Did a search in my husband's iTunes library (it's technically both of ours, but 95% of the music is his), and found the perfect title for this post. Can you even tell? (Compare to this picture.) Yesterday afternoon. Not even sure how much I cut off, but I'd put it at about 6 inches. Might be a bit generous, but definitely typical. I'll let my hair grow and grow and then get sick of it and cut it all off. Also very typical, when I got home last night I wasn't thrilled with it. But after I did it this morning I was happy again.

Oh, yeah, and I had fun playing with the boy today.

2 comments:

rockle said...

looks like he had fun playing with you, too. :-)

Shelze said...

Don't get too carried away or you won't be able to do anything with it for the wedding :)