Thursday, May 14, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me

I introduced Joey to Brown Bear yesterday, and did he ever love him. I actually had trouble deciding which picture to post, there were so many great ones to choose from. But this one just captures his sheer joy at seeing that bear. It really was amazing. I'm not sure why I didn't introduce them sooner. Needless to say, I think they're going to be best friends.

After dinner, our two favorite babies were playing on the floor. Daddy snapped this amazing picture. Yes, we let them get that close, but only under even closer supervision. I'm sure Ginny won't mind all the tugs and pats nearly as much once the boy's dropping food everywhere.

4 comments:

rockle said...

4:21 AM? you're a lunatic.

burger-burger said...

pacific time. 6:21 my time.

mom said...

i dont know if he was happy with the bear because he thought he might be able to eat it ???? he is so happy love mom

rockle said...

weird. do my posts come up in pacific time too?