Friday, May 1, 2009

Flower Punk

Since I missed "Wordless Wednesday" (seriously? is this an actual blog thing or did you just make it up?), I thought I'd start with a pic of my tulips. These are in the backyard along the garage. I had no idea we had planted that many already, in only the two and a half years we've been here. And by we, of course, I mean our anonymous mother. So many different colors, and the bleeding heart bush we transplanted is doing really well.

These are from today, with Pop-Pop and Nana. Joey had is six month check-up, which meant three different vaccines. But he took them like a trooper. The last one is always the worst, and I thought Nana was going to start crying when Joey did. Too cute. But all is good. He's measuring "normal" for weight, and between 75-90th percentile on length and head circumference. It's all that edumacation he has.

I also had them pose for a "family" portrait yesterday, Joey, Nana and Pop-Pop. This was one of the out-takes, and I just thought this face was classic. Hope you like it, too!

2 comments:

rockle said...

yes, wordless wednesday is real.

http://www.google.com/search?q=wordless+wednesday&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

it's a good excuse to post pictures without having to be, you know, funny.

and i love the outtake, it looks like one of shae's!

Shelze said...

I love the face. He is definately a Haldaman!