Friday, April 8, 2011

Look! Other Toys!

Yes, we do have other toys in our house besides the tractor. We just don't play with them as much as we should. I'm trying to correct that. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, here are some of the ones Joey pulled out today.
This one was especially cute. When I walked into the toy room, Joey had his head inside the barn. He said to me, "Mommy, put me in there." He was trying to get inside the barn. I guess the whole idea of scale hasn't really set in yet. I mean, he knew he didn't fit, but he couldn't figure out why not.
A little later on he brought the CAT Uncle Ryan got him for Christmas into the living room. While the drill didn't work as well as it looks, he did have fun. I think he's getting the hang of turning the screws one way to loosen and the other to tighten. Not quite righty-tighty, lefty-loosey, but he's getting there.

2 comments:

rockle said...

shout out to uncle ryan! whoo!

Anonymous said...

he's way ahead of nana !!! love mom