Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Real Me

You can all thank my sister Rachel for the wonderful pictures. She was kind enough to donate some images to me so I can blog about this past weekend without another breakdown. I don't necessarily remember what was going on in all these pics, but here's my best guess ...

Friday morning. I may or may not have showered yet. (I'm guesing I have, but can't be sure.) I haven't taken a good photo of the boy and I in a while, and while my sister was in town with her good camera (and excellent photography skills), I figured I'd get a shot.

For some reason, before this past weekend, Joey never really pulled himself up on the window sill. But he did it all weekend long. It's the perfect height for him, and at least it keeps him from trying to play with the outlets in the dining room. And he was absolutely fascinated with what was going on out there. Not that it was anything special, but that he could see the outside, through the window, all on his own. I can only imagine how hard his little brain was working to process it all.

What? Me? I'm not getting into any trouble. Just snap the picture and let me go about my business.

Find more photos of the boy and his cousin at rockle-riffic.

No comments: