Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cool Relax

This was a wonderful week for Mommy. I didn't have to travel all week, and I don't have to travel at all this coming week. Well, not until Sunday night. (That's another story for another day.) After being on the road for two straight weeks, it's nice to be home.

This picture is one of the reason I'm really loving being home. We were getting Joey ready for school Friday morning, and Daddy was sitting with him while I finished all the last minute things that inevitably come up before you leave for work. Look at how comfortable he looks! I didn't even want to have to move him, but he had to go to daycare.

Joey also loves to climb all over our entertainment center, and then play with whatever happens to be on top. Inevitably, the frog umbrella is there. It's from his Peekaboo book. I've taped it in a few times, but he keeps ripping it out, so I've stopped trying. He just grabs that page and waves it and is so proud of himself that he got it. Mommy's proud, too, kiddo.

2 comments:

mom said...

i thought maybe you were cleaning your butt off see you in 3 days love mom

Betsy said...

So glad you don't have to travel for a little while - I can't imagine lady - you are a strong woman who I admire very very much! Love you!