Thursday, October 8, 2009

Island Fever

Quick recap - we're back. We had a great time. Joey's running a fever again. Mom and Dad are stressed out. We'll be fine, but, you know, he was sent home from school and went to sleep almost as soon as we got home, so we worry.

This one is from the day of the wedding. In the near background, you can see the happy couple. And that's our ship in the far background. I'm sure there'll be a couple more pictures posted soon. Sorry to disappoint that it's not a picture of Joey.

And before I forget ... a big THANK YOU! to my sister Rachel. She designed the fabulous background for my blog. I think it's awesome!!

3 comments:

Shelze said...

Looks beautiful! Who got married? Glad you had a great time, sorry to hear Joey is not feeling well.

burger-burger said...

Paul and Laura (Jaws).

Betsy said...

Jaime - this is a GREAT pictures. Email me other wedding pics when you get a chance (I know you took a ton) - anxious to see them.