Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Wish Lunch Could Last Forever

We definitely know what Joey's favorite food is ... pizza! Oh my goodness. He ate a slice and a half at dinner tonight. Now I'm not talking about the absolutely scrumptious New York slice that you fold in half and all the grease drips off, but maybe half of one of those. Yes, thin crust. Tomato and basil. (He even ate the basil!) I didn't think he was going to ever stop.

Joey had absolutely no problem shoveling the bits into his mouth.

And he couldn't wait to get some more!

What are you looking at? Yeah, I ate that pizza. And I'll do it again! (At least Mommy doesn't have to worry if he was still hungry after dinner.)

2 comments:

Shelze said...

Well, at least you know you have a safety food. I am glad to see him growing up! I love the faces he made!

rockle said...

well, now i know shae and joey are related -- she loves pizza too. we had ham and pineapple pizza the other day and she ate two and a half regular-size domino's slices.