Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You and Me and the Bottle Makes 3


I'm sure I've mentioned it before, at least in conversation if not actually in my blog, but Joey has finally started holding his own bottle. (I remember reading about the forgetfulness during pregnancy, but I didn't think it would last this long!) It really is the cutest thing ever. He'll get really fussy, and then open his mouth really wide (which used to be my cue to put the bottle in his mouth). Now it's his cue. It's a little messy, but really not too bad. He even takes the bottle out of his mouth to let the air back in. So smart. And then, when he's done, he plays with the bottle like any other toy, trying to figure out if he can fit anything other than the nipple in his mouth. He's even burping on his own. (That little noise that sounds like a sneeze at the end is really him burping.) I took the liberty of editing the video a bit - I didn't think you'd want to watch over five minutes of this stuff. Hope you find it somewhat entertaining.

2 comments:

mom said...

now joey is a big boy !!!!

Shelze said...

your son is absolutely adorable!