Friday, June 19, 2009

Drink with Me

I was talking to my mom yesterday, and she mentioned how different Joey looks in some pictures. And I can't agree more. Sometimes, I look at the pictures, and I think, "is that really my kid?" Take this one for example. I don't know if it's because he's looking up and you lose that cute little chin or what, but he definitely looks different than "normal." But that's my Little Tiger (and future member of the Princeton class of 2032).

Yesterday was also probably the hottest day this year (and therefore the hottest day Joey has ever experienced). So I thought I'd try giving him some juice and water in his sippy cup. (We haven't really used the sippy cup in a while, so it was about time.) And my little tiger did so well! He drank over an ounce. It was so cute to hear his little gurgling and slurping noises. He's getting bigger every day!


Oh, and he's cutting two top teeth. I noticed yesterday that they are starting to cut through. They're not his front teeth, but the two on either side. He'll look so cute as a vampire.

1 comment:

rockle said...

he's still a haldaman.