Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Early Morning

Good morning, everyone! Joey's already up, playing with his fishies. And now I think he's getting antsy for breakfast, but I thought I'd get my blog out of the way early. (I'll add a note later with the update from the opthamologist.)

And for reference, here's a photo from yesterday, where you can definitely see he's holding his head to the side. He's doing better this morning, at least for now.


Update: The opthamologist said Joey's vision is fine. Need to follow-up on the x-rays and then schedule physical therapy. But that's one less thing to worry about.

3 comments:

rockle said...

i bet it's because his little brain is so heavy. he's a smart guy.

mom said...

think the cell phone is working and i'll be here till 445 probably down nanas then love mom daddy has game so call down nana's if tonight

Shelze said...

I know you are worried about it, but I like his smile even more with his head cocked to the side;)