Thursday, June 25, 2009

Remember the Time

So I was sure I was going to get a picture of Joey today with his good friends Sam and Annabel. Then Mommy got half way to their house, and realized she didn't bring her camera with. Argh! Anyway, it was fun, and Sammy is getting so big! He's only four months old, but he's practically the same size as Joey. It's absolutely incredible. Annabel is still learning how to share (she turns two on Saturday), but her mom is doing such a great job convincing her that if she wants to play with the toy Joey has, she has to trade him for something else. Joey doesn't know any different, so it works really well. I can't wait until Joey and Sammy get a little older, and are crawling and walking around, chasing Annabel everywhere. And I'm sure she can't wait until she has her own minions to boss around. They're both such laid-back guys, I don't think either one would mind.

Oh, and the doctor called this morning. They didn't see anything on the x-rays, so we'll just watch how it goes and take him to physical therapy as necessary. One less thing to worry about. (And since I cut him off from the tv downstairs, he's doing remarkably better. Maybe that was the culprit after all.)

PS - We'll miss you, Michael.

1 comment:

Betsy Maletz said...

Ha ha - I just tried to call you and Angie to ask a mom question. Anyway, good news on Joey - I can't wait to see that big boy again someday!