Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TV Casualty


This is pretty much how things go lately when I put Joey on the floor anywhere within eyeshot of the tv - he twists and turns and cranes so he can see the bright light. I can usually distract him with his toys, and if he's in his gym, he is content with things that are dangling in front of him. I just find it completely amusing. He definitely takes after his daddy. Drawn to the bright light like a mosquito to a trap.

I absolutely love dressing him up now. He's so cute in his little chinos. And I'm not sure if you can read his onesie, but it's perfect: "don't wake me ... I'll wake you." The funniest thing to me, though, is that he's growing out of his socks already. They're just so teeny-tiny, and the heels end up where his arches should be. (He's flat-footed like his daddy, so he doesn't really have arches.) 



And in case you haven't seen them lately, here's a picture of those little piggies. So cute! (I promise, Mom, I put his socks right back on after I took this picture.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god so cute!!! i love the toosies love mom

rockle said...

he will grow into his arches, i think ... we thought cupcake was flat-footed for a while, but now that she's running all over everywhere, it doesn't seem to be a problem.

no matter how old they get, their feet will always be adorable. (even when they start wearing socks and shoes all day and their piggies get "poo-dinky.")