Friday, February 13, 2009

Rest for the Wicked


This picture is actually from yesterday. (Sorry. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice were on last night, and I have my priorities.) Anyway, this was the third outfit Joey had on, not counting the pajamas he woke up in. The first two changes were due to leaky diapers. (I think he really needs to be in size 2, but we just bought a bunch of size 1 diapers, so we're trying to make them work.) He spit up really bad all over this one, and after that I just put him in his pajamas for the night. He's getting closer to rolling over; he just needs to kick his leg over. Funny, because the day before he had the kick down, and now he has the head and arm down. Now he just needs to put it all together!

1 comment:

The Schoeneman's said...

He will get there, I promise!