Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Talking Bout My Baby



Just a little preview of all the fun you'll have when we visit Pennsylvania. He's most talkative in the morning, so if you let me sleep in, I'll let you talk to him. He's not saying "Nana" yet, but he's getting close. But seriously, if he's making these noises, you may want to make sure you have a burp rag handy. Somewhere in all that blabber he's telling me he's going to spit up.

And you'll notice Ginny was very interested in what was going on. 


Yes, more tummy time. Note that he's in a different outfit, though. Once again, his diaper "leaked". So I changed him from this brown outfit into the outfit above, and literally, not even ten minutes later, I had to take off his onesie from another diaper mishap. (I'll save you from the details on that one.)

These pics are from yesterday. I'm getting a little behind on posting, so don't be surprised if I post more later today from today.

2 comments:

rockle said...

AWESOME. cannot wait. shae will teach him all the BIG words from "pinky dinky doo" and "sesame street."

ALSO: we have found that diaper malfunctions can usually be avoided by going up a size. however, we still squeeze Cupcake into size 4's in emergencies.

(what's a little more laundry?)

Anonymous said...

can't wait how much did your friends baby weigh ??? he looks like 10 lbs and its not from the hair