Thursday, February 5, 2009

Red Alert


So in an effort to have more pictures to post and get use out of all his clothes, I dressed Joey "up" again today. Actually, I find I feel a bit more "successful" when Joey isn't in his pj's all day. Something about getting dressed makes it feel like we accomplished something. And at this point I'll take any little victory I can.

I also didn't realize until Regis and Kelly came on that we should be wearing red tomorrow to support the Go Red For Women movement and help the fight against heart disease. Consider today's outfit our support. (Sorry, a 3-month-old only has so many red outfits, and we wore both this week already. Maybe I can find some socks.)

Special thanks to Uncle Jim and Aunt Deb for the outfit.

3 comments:

rockle said...

i was waiting until today to post, to let you know that I AM WEARING RED. also - lookit those eetle beetle feetles! aww.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh my god he is so cute but i think i am going on the moose sweater picture i love you