Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

I have a little catching up to do, so I'll see what I can get done. It gets a little hard to keep up when we only have one computer at home, and Joe needs it to download music for work. But I digress ...

Isn't this the cutest skater boy ever? (Should I have written it sk8r boi? Would that have made me cool?) We were getting ready to go to school Monday morning, and we usually let Joey play in the kitchen a few minutes. Here he's getting ready to go after the magnets on the fridge.

This picture is for all those who wonder if Joey ever cries. Yes, he does. And no, I'm not always this smiley about it. But this was hilarious. He's started playing with the markers, and decided he was going to climb the stairs with the markers in his hands. (One marker in each hand.) Mommy was having none of it. And Joey cried and cried and cried every time I took the markers away. It did actually get to be a bit amusing. Apparently we've spoiled him and he's not used to hearing no. Well, he better get used to it.

Tuesday night, back on the stairs, sans markers. Much happier Joey.

Playing in the living room, with markers. I think shortly after this shot he made a break for the steps. Needless to say there were more tears. I'm starting to build a tolerance, which doesn't bode well for Joey.

No comments: