Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow

I almost had to steal my sister's blog post (she's done it to me a few times this holiday season). Then I remembered this Boyz II Men ditty, which seemed more appropriate anyway. (he he)

We bought Joey the full snow suit this year. He didn't mind putting the pants on, but he didn't like the snow much. I'm not sure what he could actually feel, since we had him so bundled up, but as you can see, he didn't look happy.

I did manage to get our two babies in one picture. Took a little maneuvering (and some obedience on the dog's part, which she wasn't very good at today), but I got one!

We were able to get a smile on Joey's face. OK, Daddy was able to get a smile on Joey's face. And of course he was on the driveway, so Joey wasn't looking at the camera. But at least it's a smile. All those white lines you see - that's the snow with my camera shutter open long enough to get enough light. (Hint, hint, Daddy, if you're reading. Which you're probably not, but my faithful readers can feel free to tip him off.)

3 comments:

rockle said...

i had a helluva time too -- plus all the snow throws the white balance of the camera off. at least you got some contrast because you have a dark colored snowsuit -- shae has that silver jacket, which just borks everything.

Shelze said...

How much snow did you get?

burger-burger said...

we only got two to three inches. (what you see on the steps is what we got. joe did those last.)