Monday, December 28, 2009

So This Is Christmas (War Is Over)

I promised my sister I wouldn't steal too many of the photos she took today, since I also used her camera and don't have anything else to post. Joey received this toy train from my sister's in-laws. It came with a track and everything, but since it runs just fine on the floor (carpeted or otherwise), we left the tracks at home.

Joey and his best friend/cousin Shae spent at least 30 minutes playing with the train, making tunnels out of their body and throwing the pieces around. (Not too hard, and not necessarily intentionally, but pieces were thrown.) I'm hoping it doesn't go off too many times while we're on the airplane. May need to remove those batteries first.

2 comments:

mom said...

thanks sooooo much it was what i needed and i hope joey or you dont get it its stuffed up sinuses i think love you mom

mom said...

found the pacifier i hid on kitchen table...covered it cause joey is much quicker than pop-pop love you