Sunday, December 6, 2009

Little Saint Nick

As I may have mentioned before, Joey loves to Swiffer. The video quality isn't great, but here he is!


I also realize that I've been horrible about uploading pictures this week. So I'll try to catch you up!



Joey was still busy cleaning the floors on Friday.



On Saturday, he decided he wanted to figure out what the kitchen was all about. He practically climbed into the cabinet to get a good look at the pots and pans. I wasn't sure what his plans were, but I knew I could help him make a ton of noise.





And he loved it! He was so happy playing the pots. The one thing I did figure out, though, was this it was much better to give him the plastic spoon than the wooden one. Of course, I figured this out after I got a splinter in my finger. Fortunately, Joey escaped unscathed.



And of course, Happy St. Nick Day! Joey put his shoes out and found books and a Little People fire truck waiting for him. As you can see, he wasn't much interested in unwrapping the present. We'll work on that for the big day.

2 comments:

mom said...

i think it might take a year...its no big deal he will have things and people to occupy him love mom

rockle said...

Shae didn't get real into opening presents last year until she saw us making a mess. She doesn't like mess, so it takes a while for her to loosen up.