Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Is Coming

As you know, I've been trying to get pictures of Joey in front of the tree. This morning worked perfectly. Of course it helped that the Wonder Pets came on just as I started snapping. We were playing in the kitchen for a bit (Mommy was washing dishes and baking more cookies) and I decided it was time to head to the living room to play. But first, since he had gotten some energy out in the kitchen, I thought I'd press my luck.

So what if he's not looking at the camera in a single one? They're adorable! And it helped that Daddy and I bought Joey a few more presents Saturday morning. The additional colors just make it look so much more festive! (No, he doesn't understand Santa yet, or even want to open the presents, so I took the opportunity to have presents out early. Can't wait to have to hide them next year!!)

My freshman year roommate Meg and her husband also came to visit with their little girl Emmaline. Unfortunately, this is the best picture we have. In all the other pics at least one of the adults is not looking at the camera (in addition to both babies), and Emma gets more red in every shot.

2 comments:

rockle said...

in that first picture? HE IS YOU.

mom said...

all right i want the touch ornament one and the smile one just reg size is fine love mom