Friday, December 25, 2009

I Believe

I finally have a few minutes, and I wanted to share a few pictures. Christmas morning wasn't quite the hustle and bustle I remember from my youth, mostly because I don't really remember what it's like to be a one-year-old on Christmas morning. Next year, I'm sure, will be pure chaos. In the meantime, I did get to enjoy watching my little one and his grandparents, and it was fabulous.

Next year, though, I think we'll stay in Chicago, open presents in front of our tree, and make sure we have our video connection set up so everyone can see. I love being in Pennsylvania, but there's just something about leaving milk and cookies at your own house and waking up in your own bed. And seeing the look on the little guy's face when he sees how wonderful Santa can be.

No comments: