Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

You may notice from the outfit that these pictures are also from Sunday night. Since the trip to see Santa wasn't successful, I thought I'd see what I could do at home to get a picture from our Christmas card. These aren't horrible, but I'm not sure. I may keep trying. I still have a little time, right?

We have a few presents wrapped already, so I thought they might serve as an appropriate distraction, keeping Joey in place and maybe even interested in the photo shoot.

It worked about as well as expected for less than two minutes.

I also thought it might be cute, and add some color, to put his stocking in the picture. This wasn't nearly as interesting as I had hoped.

In this picture, he's already starting to lean to his left, getting ready to crawl out of frame.

I figured since he loved the steps, maybe he'd sit there for me. Daddy held onto his pants to make sure he didn't go anywhere, and this worked out as well as the Christmas tree and presents. Lasted less than two minutes. And since my flash is slow to recharge, this is the only usable picture I got.

2 comments:

mom said...

they are all nice pictures you are looking for vavoom or something he's adorable and a typical child good luck i love you mom

rockle said...

what mom said -- they don't stop moving. i even have the SUPERCAM and i can barely get good pictures any more.

and just wait until he starts moving and TALKING at the same time, boy howdy.