Thursday, July 16, 2009

Movin' Right Along

Yesterday was a good day. Actually, an extremely productive day. Joey took two naps, which was excellent. I was able to finish printing all the programs and menu cards for my sister's wedding, and get a little cleaning done. (Mind you, only a little cleaning, but I take whatever little victories I can get.) I think this picture below is actually from Tuesday (just comparing the outfits), but I thought it was time for a mother-son photo op. I do love the timer feature.

Joey's been getting around really well these last few days. Pulling himself along on the hardwood floor, getting into all the cables we have under the tv stand. He loves exploring. And shoes. And he just loves that when he gets where he's going, he looks up, and there's almost always a smiling face - and he just beams back at you.

In this clip, he's going after the tv stand, and then my shoes (again). I thought it would be fun to set it to some music. Enjoy! (Don't worry - he doesn't really hit his head on the tv stand - it just looks like it.)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute baby!! You must keep your house cleaner than ours... we have so much cat hair on our hardwood floor that there's no way I'd want the baby crawling on it...

Shelze said...

OMG! This video was freakin awesome! I love how you set it to music. I can't believe how close he is to crawling...maybe by the wedding he can crawl down the aisle!! LOL

rockle said...

AWESOMESAUCE.

[grumpy old filmmaker rant]

incidentally, this is one of the greatest songs in the history of cinema and the fact this is was not even NOMINATED for an academy award is almost as big a travesty as what happened to "hoop dreams."

i mean, really? REALLY, academy? who's ever even HEARD the song "it goes like it goes"? and that was considered better than "the rainbow connection"? REALLY?

goddamn it, academy -- cancel my subscription, if i have one!

[/gofr]

rockle said...

(clearly one of my alternate personalities took over there, for a second.)