Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just Chillin'

We kept it pretty low-key today. I mean, it was only 70 degrees outside and overcast or raining. Once again, they had warmer (and nicer) weather in Fairbanks, and once again, I'm not really complaining because when you don't have central air, this is perfect July weather. We had fun playing with Joey today. Here's one of Joey and his Daddy.

And of course one of Joey and his Mommy.

He was fussy again today, mostly towards the end of the day. I'm hoping another week of this teething stuff, and then we'll get at least a short break. Although by the time these three come through enough that they don't hurt, I'm sure the fourth will be breaking through. Oh well. He still has the sniffles, but no sign of that fever, which is great. No other developments, so I'll leave it at that and go enjoy the rest of my Fourth.

1 comment:

mom said...

who does that big boy look like ????