Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Is It Safe

After brunch on Sunday, we went to Joe and Gloria's for a wonderful rib dinner. They gave Joey this caterpillar rocking chair for Christmas, and I think he's actually starting to enjoy it. Needless to say, every time he's on it we find something else that makes noise. The antennae, the feet. I'm sure the seat makes noise somehow, too, we just haven't figured it out yet.

If you want to see him in action (sort of), click here. After all the excitement, Daddy and Joey decided to take a nap. Well, Daddy did. Joey wanted more of that bottle, first!

We played a bit in the ExerSaucer this morning. Yes, I know, this outfit is getting too small for him. But I'm doing the one thing I told everyone not to do and trying to stretch the 9 month clothes for just one more appearance. After this, though, I think I'll put them all in storage.

And I promise tomorrow I'll post at least one picture where Joey's smiling.

No comments: