Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Catching Up

I'm a few days behind, so apologies for the mass posting. I think this picture is either from Tuesday, or possibly Friday before our big adventure. Let's just assume it's Friday morning. While Joey was taking his morning nap on Friday, I was checking email and Twitter. Next thing you know ...

We're in the airport! Yes, you heard me right. I found a Tware on United for $111 roundtrip from Chicago to Philly, and how could I pass that up? So away to Pennsylvania we flew. Joey's such a pro at it by now. He'll be ready for transcontinental before long.

If you check out my sister's blog, you'll see lots of great photos from the weekend. (Her husband got her an AWESOME camera for their anniversary or some other special occasion, so we used that for the weekend.) I did manage to snap one of Joey with Nana on my camera, so here you go.

Oh, and needless to say, we were sick by our last day there. Just like last time. This time, though, it's not just congestion. Joey also has a cough, which is just heartbreaking to hear. And maybe post-nasal drip, or the cough just really irritates his throat, because he doesn't like eating his cereal. (Actually, he gags on it, which is again, not a happy sight.) At least he's sleeping better at night, which means he's not as lethargic as he was on Monday. Pretty happy most of the time, which is good, because he's never really been a fussy baby, and my heart couldn't take it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alright now i have to look at all those pictures and pic out a few !!!!!