Sunday, March 8, 2009

(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman

So there's a lot to catch up on. Friday we had our 4-month check-up. Everything is great! He's weighing in at 15 lbs 11 oz and measures 25 1/4 inches long. So big! And we visited with our new best friend, Sam, who was born on Valentine's Day. No pictures of the two of us yet, but there will be soon!

Then Mommy and Daddy decided they needed a night off, so I had my first sleepover at Busza's and Grandpa's! Ginny came along, too. Here I am practicing sitting up in my Bumbo chair. I'm doing so well!

This next one is just of me being absolutely adorable. And sticking out my tongue. Aren't I cute?

When we got back to our house, Daddy decided we were going to play Superman. All was going well, until he held me up one too many times. Then I paid him back by spitting up all over him. But he still loves me (thank goodness).

2 comments:

rockle said...

ooooh ... looks like his piggies are growing! those socks look almost too small.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE THE PICTURES ARE 2 MORE MONTHS AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HIM