Sunday, March 15, 2009

Walkin' Down the Street

I was really excited to take Joey and the dog for a walk this morning. It was sunny, and looked so nice outside. But when I checked the thermometer, it was only a little over 40 degrees; I knew I needed to find Joey a hat. (The white knit hat he's been wearing since birth is just getting too small. He stretches it out so much when he puts it on that he might as well not be wearing a hat, the size of the wholes between the knits are so big.) Nana had gotten him a hat for next winter, so I figured now was as good a time as any to try it out. It was a little big, but it worked! Made Joey look like he was ready for an expedition in northern Canada, but also kept him nice and warm. Thanks, Nana!

1 comment:

rockle said...

clearly, he is a long-lost mackenzie brother. my nephew, the hoser!