Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Got Stripes

I've been trying to take more pictures of Joey with Daddy and Mommy in them. It helps give perspective - I mean, how else do you know how big he is? This was just before we left for the mall. I had to get a new suit. I haven't lost all the baby weight yet. No comment.

And here's Joey and I reading about the singing, swinging (and fast and spunky) Little Monkey. He was more into eating the book (which is conveniently made of fabric), but at least he was interested. We have to start young if he's going to get into Princeton.

2 comments:

Shelze said...

Princeton would rock! He would be soo close. But don't count out Yale, or Harvard...heck he could go to Oxford!

rockle said...

i understand that stanford is a good school in a conveniently located climate.

also berkeley.