Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paparazzi

You may have heard me mention once or twice before how much Joey loves The Family Guy. We were playing Wednesday night when the theme song came on.

Need I say more?

He immediately assumed his favorite tv-watching position, on the floor, with a great view of the tv. (Honestly, our living room is not that big, so pretty much anywhere would have a great view of the set.)

And I think he's finally figuring out the paparazzi and the camera's flash. You can see here that after the first flash he squinted a bit, protecting those baby blues from the big flash.

2 comments:

rockle said...

in the bottom shot he's all, "you can't read my poker face, m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my poker face."

mom said...

tryed to comment before ...now i forget what....oh yeah he does like that show...joe is weaning him from wonder pets !!!!!!