Monday, November 23, 2009

Manic Mechanic

I meant to blog about these pictures last night, but I was feeling sluggish and bleh, so you get them now.

Joey loves playing with his toy cars. He especially loves moving the "elevator" up and down on the repair garage. OK, I'm sure he really just likes the noise it makes, but it is cool.

He also loves to roll them on the hardwood floors. The Mickey Mouse one rolls the best. (I think it's because it's made out of metal and all the others are 100% plastic.) Soon he'll want all the Matchbox cars!

2 comments:

mom said...

i think you are supposed to be 2 for matchboxes and wait till we see what gets down the air vents !!!! love you

The Schoeneman's said...

Hunter loves matchbox cars and I am thinking he has about 200 of them! He has loved them every since he has been about 1 and they are his favorite toy!