Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feign Amnesia

Things have been a bit busy at work, so I'm posting some oldies but goodies.

When my family came out to visit, everyone was more than happy to get in on the bath action. Really, there's just something about watching how much he enjoys splashing around. It's just gives you the warm fuzzies.

And here's an alternate view of Halloween, a week early. Joey did not want to pose for these, and Shae dressed up as a butterfly. (Her real costume was Dorothy. Check out the pictures here and keep scrolling down.) Ah, next year, when Joey actually wants to dress up. That will be fun.

3 comments:

mom said...

give me some ideas and i'll look for costumes i miss you both and of course joe and ginny love mom

Unknown said...

I'm impressed at the post title! - CS

burger-burger said...

hooray for they might be giants! they'll give me some great titles as joey's learning his abc's and 123's!!