Friday, November 1, 2013

Five Already?!?!

First, apologies for the absence. It's amazing how much harder two is than one. And admittedly, I've chosen to spend almost all my free time with the kids instead of on the computer. But I digress ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY!
DSCN5115
Joey couldn't wait to open his presents on his birthday. We let him open one before school. (Yes, that is Christmas wrapping paper. Don't judge me!)
DSCN5117
After dinner, he couldn't wait to dive into the cupcakes. He had picked it out the day before at the store, and kept trying to eat it for a good 24 hours. I'm just glad he enjoyed as much as he thought he would.
DSCN5118
Jacob also had fun. He's such a ham!
DSCN5121
And yes, you can tell who wanted to take this picture, who didn't, and who was just in it for the cookie.

No comments: