Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh Yeah - Happy Halloween!

Hey! Did I forget about Halloween? I think I did! Fortunately for me, school takes pictures of the kids every day and sends me an update. So I was able to go back and find some pictures of the kids in their costumes.
2013 halloween joey
Joey loves his Spiderman costume. Couldn't wait to get it on, and didn't want to take it off.
2013 halloween jacob
We had the turtle costume for Jacob, but since he was going to be dressed up all day, I thought it would be much easier for him if he just wore his skeleton pajamas. He looks so cute!
Happy Halloween!
I did manage one picture of the kids heading out to Trick or Treat. (Yes, that's an Easter "basket" Jacob is carrying. We only had one pumpkin!) The boys had so much fun going door to door, and Jacob wanted to be just like his big brother. It was raining most of the day, but it cleared up just enough for us to go around the cul-de-sac. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

No comments: