Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Play the Game

So as I may have mentioned before, Joey's been pulling himself up onto his knees. He was particularly adept at it today. Not sure if it was because he didn't have pants on, or he's just getting better. But that was only the beginning of the surprises he had in store.

Joey can put the rings back on the post! I saw him putting the yellow ring back on the table, which I was able to snap in the above picture. But then I sat him down and put the full Fisher-Price version in front of him and he was so happy. Putting the rings on, getting lots of congratulations from Mommy, kicking his little feet in joy.

And again at bed time, he did not want to go to sleep. He contorts into the strangest positions sometimes. I swear I've seen him touch his head to his butt. Ah, to be young again.

1 comment:

Shelze said...

Those have got to be the cutest pants in the world. He does contort into cute positions though :) He's a BIG kid now!