Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hangin' Out

Knowing that I've been slacking a bit on the posting, I took a picture a couple nights ago while Joey was sleeping. Seriously, I don't know how the flash didn't wake him up, but it didn't. And then I never got around to posting it, but I figured since I risked waking him up to take it, you all deserved to see it.

I finally got around to taking some pictures yesterday. Joey just loved that while sitting on the couch he could reach the tissue box. Not sure what's so special about the tissue box, but he loved it!

Then this morning he and Daddy were just chilling watching tv. He looked so comfortable just sitting there. And Daddy was enjoying himself, too.


1 comment:

The Schoeneman's said...

I am looking forward to those times with Evan. I cannot believe that he is already 3 1/2 months old! Wow, that means Hunter is 2 1/2 years old!