Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Feel Better

My wonderful husband sent me this picture this morning of better times in the Burger household. Unfortunately, Joey's feeling a bit under the weather. After waking up this morning, Daddy got him dressed and tried to feed him, but Joey wasn't having any of it. Daddy put him down for a second in his crib, and the next thing you know Joey's sleeping again! He had a little cough and just was exhausted. A quick call to the doctor's office and we find out the cough is going around. So Daddy gets Joey some Triaminic, and we're feeling better already.

At least that's how I heard the story through brief phone calls and text messages this morning. I'm still in California (in Redding and Sacramento), so I have to let Daddy take care of everything. It's so hard not being there!

4 comments:

rockle said...

no WONDER you've been observing radio silence.

Betsy said...

Poor Joey - hope he is doing better. I was just catching up on your blog. I LOVE the bathtub video - he is so cute - can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.

mom said...

thats how it happens poppy was wondering who was taking care of joey he thinks its an awful lot for joe but of course he was born in the 30s i think its good for both of them and hard on you love you mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with "mom"... good for the guys, hard on Mama. ~christine