Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sittin' and Thinkin'

Today was relatively uneventful. Joey and I went food shopping this morning (what else is there to do at 7:30?). Then Mommy got to go to Costco and Kohl's all by herself. (Daddy woke up early to get Phish tickets, only to realize they didn't go on sale until noon. So he obliged and watched Joey.) I figured, since Joey did such a good job sitting up at Joe and Angie's, I'd see how he did at home. He did quite well, as you can see from the picture. Other than that, just plugging away on the sweet potatoes and playing with his usual toys. Ah, the life of a five month old.

4 comments:

Shelze said...

I love the look on his face. It looks like he is contemplating what he wants to do next.

The Schoeneman's said...

Phish tickets??? Christian would love this!
Joey sure is getting big!

rockle said...

haha, he looks so smug, like "suckers, this is want you want me to do for sweet potatoes?"

robbie said...

oh soooooo cute !!!!!!!