Monday, April 6, 2009

I Want Candy

Joey still loves to put things in his mouth. When I opened up the Easter card from Nana, he couldn't wait to get a hold of it. He wasn't sure exactly what to do with it, but he did get a corner into his mouth. Then, when I was eating M&Ms, I could tell he wanted what Mommy was having. Since that wasn't going to happen, I figured I could give him the bag. He loved it! Just starting him early.

Ginny wasn't exactly thrilled to "pose" for this photo, but I did manage to get a few snaps in before she jumped off the couch. My little girl and baby boy. It'll only be a matter of time before she follows him everywhere waiting for a crumb to drop. They'll be BFFs.

1 comment:

rockle said...

oooh ... shae likes to eat her greeting cards too. i guess their little brains figure: "if i can hold it, i can eat it" ... ?