Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mighty Mouth

On Thursday, we started carrots. Joey's doing just fine with those. I've mixed them with sweet potatoes and green beans, and he hasn't minded at all. Fruits are up next, and if Joey knew what that meant, I'm sure he'd be excited!

I think yesterday was an especially "bad" day for Joey teething. I mean, he put everything in his mouth, and I know he was biting down (mostly because he bit down on my finger). No teefers yet, but I'll think it'll be any day now. And yes, we did let him chew on the remote. He can't stop staring at it, so we figured we'd just let him try it. Had to take it away from him because he (or I) kept accidentally turning off the White Sox. Last night was a good night to change the channel.

And of course, he still loves playing on his mat. Rolls over to his belly every time. It's so cute. He was in an especially good mood yesterday morning, and I'm so happy I could capture it.

2 comments:

rockle said...

i'm sure you already know all the signs, but when shae cuts teeth she tugs on her ears and gets diaper rash.

although the tooth mark on your finger will be a pretty good sign too.

Shelze said...

I love the belly picture. He is really so totally excited that he rolled over. The teething pics are cool too...sorry he kept turning off the white sox.