Monday, April 13, 2009

My Beloved Monster

Daddy was playing with the camera today. And he got some pretty good shots. I think we've decided that the flash just takes too long when taking a picture, and then takes way too long to recharge after the shot. But we'll manage.

Nothing too exciting going on. Joey still loves to sit up (and still needs a little help with that). We did start applesauce today. His expression was priceless. Seriously, after the first and second bite, he made this face like what are you feeding me, lady? Then I think he realized how yummy applesauce is, and couldn't get enough. He did eat all his peas for dinner, so all seems OK so far in the back and forth. My big sister did remind me that there is Haldaman in him, so he should eat just about anything. So far, so good.

1 comment:

mom said...

he's a mirror image of his father !!! just kidding but at least he lets him hold him i love you soooon