Friday, January 9, 2009

Woke Up This Morning


I think what I'm going to miss most when I go back to work is our morning time together. Joey's been getting up now sometime between 8 and 8:30, and we play on the bed while Daddy's getting ready for work. (No, he's not really sleeping that late. He's usually been up at least once if not twice before then. This morning he was up at 1:30, 5:30, and then again at 6:30, so it's not like I'm really sleeping in.) He's really such a happy kid. We play for 30 to 45 minutes, then he eats a little after 9, and then by 10 he's down for a nap. At least that's been the schedule this week. And next week - all I'll have time for is to feed him at 5:30 or 6 when he wakes up (hopefully it'll only be one of those times), and then pump and get ready for work. I can't believe it's time already. It's going by so fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so easy to understand and so hard to do i love you mom

rockle said...

those are really cute pajamas.

Anonymous said...

......feelin fine. Had nothin special on my mind.

He is so precious!!!

The Schoeneman's said...

Time does go by fast! Cherish every minute of his baby time that you can because he will be a toddler before you know it! Toddlerhood is great too!