Monday, January 19, 2009

Stronger


I was experimenting with floor time today. When Joey was in daycare, they would lay him in the Boppy on his back, so he could more easily swat at the gym. After about 45 minutes of that, he seemed to be getting bored, so I thought we'd try some tummy time. I had him just on the blanket at first, but then I realized if he was able to hold up his head for any time, but couldn't put it down softly, it would hit with a thud on our hardwood floors. So I tried propping him up on the Boppy on his tummy. Look what Joey can do! We knew he could hold his head up when we were burping him, but this was the definitely the most impressive of his moves. And he's sticking out his tongue for added cuteness.

Note: This blog is titled after the Kanye song, not Britney's.

4 comments:

rockle said...

leave britney alone! lol. i love this pix, is he getting red hair? he looks like a punk rocker. perhaps i will start calling him joey ramone.

Anonymous said...

i had to show dad this one last night he said he looks like a lineman you know he looks kinda big but it is a great picture...guess he's growing in leaps and bounds love mom

burger-burger said...

no, no red hair - just cradle cap.

and yes, he's getting big. you better come visit!!

Shelze said...

I will come to visit, but not before you guys get out of your deep freeze! Man, I really miss Arizona this time of year. I don't know about a lineman as dad would say...but he is sure getting bigger by the day!